Friday, January 27, 2017

Independent Proposal

I have many ideas in my head and i have no idea which one to pick that I feel i can execute the best. I believe this idea that I am proposing will be fun and interesting. I call my idea "family timeline." This is a series portraying the evolution of a family. The first picture will start with the first born member of the family and each photo after that will have an additional family member in order of birth. The last picture will be the entire family together. I think this idea will be really intriguing and will tell a story. It will make the viewer use their imagination to see the story behind how each family member came about and how the family is once they are all together. This assignment might take a while because it takes a lot of thought and planning, but I am excited for the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. You already know I like this idea - I need to have you really get this together and focus on getting it done. Don't procrastinate any longer, please, and put this project in the forefront - especially if you plan on doing an AP portfolio next year...so what kind of time do you need to make this happen?

    ReplyDelete